Employees are essential to the growth and success of Oil States and each of its subsidiary companies. To help employees with both their work life and personal life, the Company offers a comprehensive benefits package. The U.S. benefit plans provide quality health care and financial protection in case of illness, injury or death, as well as a generous 401(k) Retirement Plan to help employees prepare for a secure retirement.
- Medical:Eligibility to participate in the medical plan starts on the first day at work. Contributions for medical/prescription coverage are before-tax payroll deductions. Added benefits include access to Telemedicine Services that are an affordable alternative to an in-person medical consultation as well as a free health information phone line that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. These convenient enhancements allow employees the opportunity to speak with specially trained, bilingual medical professionals that will help with most medical questions or concerns.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: Today the question is not whether to participate in the 401(k) Plan, but rather how soon you can start and how much you can save. While earning money for everyday expenses is important, preparing for a financially secure future is equally important. We encourage all employees to take advantage of the excellent features of this plan. There is no waiting period. Contributions and fund selections may be changed at any time. You can contribute between 1% and 75% of your pay on a before or after-tax basis and receive generous company matching contributions.
- Dental:Two Dental options are offered to provide for different family needs. This benefit plan emphasizes preventive dental care and covers a wide range of dental services, including regular checkups and cleanings. Eligibility to participate starts with your first day at work and the contributions for coverage are before-tax payroll deductions.
- Vision:The Vision Program is offered as a part of our commitment to the well-being of employees. Through a network of private practice optometrists and ophthalmologists, as well as retail chain providers you may receive complete examinations, as well as spectacle lenses and frames, or contact lenses. Eligibility also starts on your first day of work and the contributions are before-tax payroll deductions.
- Flexible Spending Plan:With flexible spending accounts, before-tax dollars can be set aside through payroll deductions to cover certain types of health care and dependent care expenses. Eligible out-of-pocket medical, dental, vision, hearing, prescriptions and dependent care expenses (such as child or adult day care) may be reimbursed with tax free dollars.
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP):Oil States has contracted with an EAP to act as a discreet outside source for employees and family members to call upon for help. The EAP is a free, confidential counseling and information service available to all employees, regardless of participation in the Company's medical plan. The EAP can help with marital issues, financial issues, stress, problems with co-workers, balancing work/family, family/relationship concerns, alcohol/drug abuse, and anxiety/depression. Counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In addition, the following is a sample of just a few of the benefit offerings that employees enjoy:
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability Income Plan
- Business Travel Accident Plan
- International SOS Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Educational Assistance